Thursday, January 24, 2013

PVCHR: India: Threats to human rights defenders of PVCHR

PVCHR: India: Threats to human rights defenders of PVCHR ...: http://www.pvchr.asia/?id=138 ………………………………………………………………………………………… Issue: Intimidation, right to life with dignity, threat to human righ...


Therefore, I request that I, my family, Sapna Chaurasia and her family be protected and a probe should be conducted at high level by the CBCID or CBI due to involvement of corrupts in all sectors such as media, police, NGOs, lawyers, relatives etc, because I received many calls and advises from them to withdrawal my petition and support. First time in my life, I am feeling that my death is so near. I believe in life before death like Jesus, so I am going to fight up to my death against corrupt and patriarchal elements. If I will be died, please support to people of PVCHR and provide care to my son. It is my testimony on the birthday of my son Kabeer karunik on 24 January 2013. From testimony of Lenin Raghuvanshi

No comments: